Friday, June 14, 2013

The Meat Market

While I am waiting for a seventeen minute video to upload and process on Youtube (the uploading process should take somewhere around one thousand minutes, assuming it does upload) to post her, I will put this forty-eight second video taped by Baba (Rick) of a meat market where he goes to get us beef. It's available at Metro, but according to our family shopper (which, of course, would be Baba), the beef here is WAY BETTER, so I'll just go with his word for it.

Matthew relatively always tags along with Baba on his bike rides here, and Jenna has most recently decided to join him as well. Matthew is famous at the meat market. :D As I have never gone myself (1. because they always ride bikes and 2. because raw meat is disgusting), I can not describe that experience of being among all these lovely cows and pigs and such as well as Baba or Jenna could, you're only source of explanation concerning this place will be this video. Otherwise, I would fill you with five-hundred words of description.

The seventeen minute video I alluded to at the top should be up in two to three days. Hopefully.

~Abby



No comments:

Post a Comment