Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Lindkids in China

I mentioned in the Meat Market post that I was going to (in two to three days time) upload a seventeen minute video featuring our apartment complex. Well, that didn't happen in the time I was anticipating. I uploaded it four times before it failed in processing. The fifth time is a charm. :D It worked this last time.

This is a video of Weifeng Gardens with commentary by Emma and me. We tend to talk too fast or soft often, though, so I added subtitles to make it easier. Just for you. ;) Click the CC at the bottom right to enable subtitles. Select English - Lindkids in China subtitles, not English (automatic subtitles). The English (automatic subtitles) are VERY WRONG.

A picture is worth a thousand words, and a video file has a gazillion different pictures all grouped together, so I probably have an uncountable-zillion words in this video. That saves me a zillion lifetimes. :)

Sorry for the twelve-day wait.

(In reference to the name: Emma and I are LINDner KIDS. Lindkids.)



P.S. Some subtitles may be off by about two seconds - sorry about that. 

~Abby

1 comment:

  1. You girls and too funny and crazy! :) Loved the video!

    ReplyDelete